Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

(temporarily) Cancel your subscription, it's the only thing that's going to help

(temporarily) Cancel your subscription, it's the only thing that's going to help

For the last 2 years or so the spotify Desktop client has become gradually worse. They removed features we used daily, made the program much much slower (it used to be really snappy) and added little of value.

You can be sure spotify watches subscription numbers like a hawk, canceling your subscription is the only thing they are going to notice. You can alway go back to premium if you want to.

A sudden drop in premium subscribers around the same time they release a new desktop version will get their attention. It’s the only thing that’s going to get their attention. But we have to do it now, and not spread it too much out over time.

I just canceled mine, for now. I will run out the time I already payed for, and then switch to free. Going to hate that, I haven’t used free for more than 4 years, but I’m not going to just keep paying for a product that just keeps getting worse. Might go back, it’s a huge pain to switch to something else.. time will tell..

Bottom line is that we're all paying them to make the product worse and we should stop before they make it even more unusable. Even if it's just to send a message and even if it's just temporarily.

2 Replies

Maybe I'll cancel subscription,then enroll again at end of this week. What is the address for cancelling subscription,where do I go?

Again,where do I find the cancellation page?

Suggested posts