Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

3 Devices: Handy, PC, Macbook, had trial month, used the offline modus, doesn't play everything now

3 Devices: Handy, PC, Macbook, had trial month, used the offline modus, doesn't play everything now

I'll try it in English at first and I'll explain it in German, too:

I had Spotify for years now but just tried to use a month trial of it at the end of the last year. Short expained: I used it mostly on my mobile phone (android) but I have two other devices, my Macbook and my PC, where I use it sometimes. OK... I downloaded a playlist to hear it offline, it did work well. But after the trial month many of the downloaded songs did not play anymore. I use shuffle and when I try it, many of them are skipped and I can hear only the latest music I put in the playlist. That is very frustrating, because I collected for years.

I hope, someone can help me with this.

German version: Ich hatte Spotfy bisher fuer Jahre in Nutzung, aber erst Ende letzten Jahres habe ich mal versucht einen Probemonat der Vollversion zu testen. Um es kurz zu machen: In der Zeit nutzte ich es hauptsaechlich mit dem Handy (Android) aber auch auf zwei weiteren Endgereaten, naemlich Macbook und PC. OK... Ich hab also eine Playlist runter geladen, um sie offline hoeren zu koennen, was super funktionierte. Aber anch dem Probemonat waren ploetzlich viele der Songs in der normalen, kostenlosen Version nichtmehr abspielbar. Ich benutze eigentlich immer Shuffle und nun zeigt er viele Songs zwar an, aber ueberspringt sie einfach und spielt nurnoch die Songs regelmaessig ab, die ich vor noch nicht so langer Zeit in die Playlist geladen habe. Das ist sehr frustrierend, weil ich jahrelang an den Songs gesammelt habe.

Ich hoffe, da kann mir jemand irgendwie bei helfen.

1 Reply

Hey,

I think you get all the features when you have a trail account. If you are using Spotify Free, you do not have access to all the features. You need a Spotify Premium account (paid subscription).

You can see a comparison list here: https://support.spotify.com/us/account_payment_help/subscription_information/subscription-levels/

Suggested posts