Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accidentally removed song from discovery playlist, want to readd

Accidentally removed song from discovery playlist, want to readd

I accidentally clicked 'remove' from Discover Weekly playlist, and was notified Spotify won't recommend songs like this anymore (opposite what I want!). How can I undo this?
2 Replies

Hey there, 

Thanks for reaching out about this and welcome to the Community! 

If you're still seeing the song you've hidden in your Discover weekly playlist, you just need to tap on the "Remove" button again and it'll become available:

If the playlist has already changed and you don't remember the song you've accidentally removed but you listened to it recently at least once, you should be able to find it in the Recently played section by tapping on the Watch icon in the mobile app or by clicking on the Queue icon in the desktop app   > Recently played

On another note, you can also consider adding your +VOTE to this idea, if this is something you'd like to see implemented in the future. The Idea Exchange is a great way for us to see what our users are interested in and how many people like a certain idea. 

Check out this FAQ to learn more about it. 

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Can we change the UX design so that those two buttons (Like and Remove) aren't so close to one another? Or add a verification step after clicking on Remove? It feels like it'll be very easy to remove a song accidentally.

Suggested posts