Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Add up next problem

Add up next problem

I have a really annoying problem. One week ago or so, I added an album up next. After that it reappeard every time I open Spotify. When I start a playlist, the first song is played, and then this album starts. I have to go in an delete it from up next every time. Anyone else experiensing this? I'm using the ios app, and I have the same problem when I try to use it on the Mac.

3 Replies

Hi anettelhg. Welcome to the Spotify Community!

Looks like you're getting a strange issue here, and I agree that the "Add Up Next" button should not act that way. Have you tried logging out and logging back in to your account? This refreshes the connection between your account and Spotify. It's worth a try.

Next step would be reinstalling the app on your Mac. Reinstalling gives the app a new lease of life; fixing many common issues you may be experiencing. Head over here for the steps.

That's it!

Thanks,

marlonespi

Theank you for the advice. I actually sort of fixed it without using it. My husband forgot to sign out from his friend's phone, so I changed the password and signed out from all devices. I don't know if that's what did it, or if it just fixed itself, but I will absolutely try your advice if it should happen again.

Nice to hear that, anettelhg! Keep rocking 🙂

Suggested posts