Hi everyone, after the latest update - which I HATE by the way - Spotify is extremely erratic with allowing me to add new songs to existing playlists. About 10% of the time it works, the other 90% nothing happens at all - i.e. the song doesnt show up in the playlist after I right click > "add to playlist XYZ".
It's driving me crazy! Any suggestions?!
Spotify, please sort out this mess of an update and bring back the Apps. I was a huge fan and supporter of your service, but my confidence in you is going downhill very rapidly.