Album Covers Don't Load At All

Solved!

Album Covers Don't Load At All

Plan - Premium

Country - NL

Device - Macbook Pro early 2015

Operating System - MacOS 10.14

My Question or Issue

I cannot see any album covers, I was seeing only covers of downloaded songs, now i deleted and reinstalled, now I no longer have downloaded songs and still no covers, only Spotify made album covers show up, covers of my playlists doesn't even show up. Tried restarting app, computer and reinstalling still nothing changed. It's just black. Please tell if you need any other detail or tell me what can I do 😞

Screen Shot 2019-09-09 at 21.45.09.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

I've found the problem. It had nothing to do with the computer, it was related to my internet. I suspected my internet and connected from my phone hotspot and the album covers loaded. My internet also doesn't open App Store, and some more little problems, I should probably contact my internet provider. (I got the internet 2-3 days ago) Sorry for taking your time and confusing you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @terobero, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Could you try a clean reinstall of the app? Just follow these steps.

If the issue persists try using Sign Out Everywhere and Remove Offline devices options from your Spotify account.

If none of the steps provided above didn't help could you follow this Spotify Answer?

Also, try updating to macOS Mojave 10.14.6 as it's the latest version currently available, until Apple unveils tomorrow when the new version, macOS 10.15 Catalina will become available.

Thanks 🙂

I've already done reinstall with the Spotify guide, as I said, it didn't work. I've tried signing out of all devices and the answer you gave me but nothing has change. Also my Mac is already on Mojave 10.14.6, sorry for not mentioning that.

Hey @terobero,

That's ok 🙂

Could you try from a new user account in your Mac and installing Spotify there?

Try to readjust the left panel to see if that makes a difference.

Also, did you try the steps from this Spotify Answer?

Let me know how it goes 🙂

Marked as solution

I've found the problem. It had nothing to do with the computer, it was related to my internet. I suspected my internet and connected from my phone hotspot and the album covers loaded. My internet also doesn't open App Store, and some more little problems, I should probably contact my internet provider. (I got the internet 2-3 days ago) Sorry for taking your time and confusing you.

Suggested posts