Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All local files disappeared Mac Yosemite

All local files disappeared Mac Yosemite

Hi

Just updated to the newest version1.0.4.90.g0b6df40b, and can't play my local files. List is empty... help!

Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 22.57.22.png

9 Replies

Tried everything, on and off again, cpu on and off, now uninstalled Spotify an... can't download installer...

I have the same problem since the big update a couple of weeks ago.

I have Premium

I have the right codec

I have the folders checken in

I cant drag and drop any more as i could before

And when i go to the "local files" meny the whole thing chrashes-

Its been like this for way to long now.

Same issue, but on Windows 7 PC......

Whatever happened to Spotify of yore. This is a disaster of an update. At Apple they would probably have publicly quartered the lead developer and all his stooges for releasing such a toxic piece of garbage update to the one and only product. I mean, is that how you pay back for the loyalty, Spotify? Your days on my Phone and Desktop are numbered.

I am seriously considering moving to Google Music.

Same issue, but on Windows 7 PC.

Whatever happened to Spotify of yore. This is a disaster of an update. At Apple they would probably have publicly quartered the lead developer and all his stooges for releasing such a toxic piece of garbage update to the one and only product. I mean, is that how you pay back for the loyalty, Spotify? Your days on my Phone and Desktop are numbered.

I am seriously considering moving to Google Music.

and nobody from the company is listening. deafening silence....

Same issue here. 1.0.4.90.g0b6df40b on Windows 8.1 and my Local Files are not showing. I can still play them if I added them to playlists.

Capture.JPG

I have the same problem... I tried to contact Spotify but they were completely unhelpful... screw this... I think I might just switch to Google Music or something.... this is getting ridiculous.... 

Hello.

There is a problem with large amount of local files. This bug should be fixed in future update. 

If my post helped you to fix your problem, please press "Accept as Solution" button.

Hey guys, this bug should be fixed in a future update soon.

MattSudaSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts