Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All playlists disappear when the computer is restarted

All playlists disappear when the computer is restarted

I Use spotify premium on my two imacs, iPHone en macbook Air. Since a week or two I lost my playlists EVERY day. They are just removed. I can recover them by signing in to Spotify.com and click on recover playlists but it is getting so annoying now, cause everytime I the playlists are removed I have to recover them and download them to my offline devices. I have no idea how this problem can be solved but if it keeps going like this I will cancel my account.

Can anyone help please?

Spotify version 0.9.12.10.g89b2a4fc . I never had this problem before.. I already changed password for if someone might have hacked be but it doesnt help.

1 Reply

Hi there! The best course of action here would be to try a clean reinstallation of the application.

Give this a shot and let us know if it works. Cheers!

If it doesn't,  I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts