Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

All the playlists I saved and made are gone

All the playlists I saved and made are gone

Plan

Premium

Country

Canada + South Korea

Device

MacBook Pro + Galaxy Note 10+

My Question or Issue

I had about 70 playlists I made and I was following about 700 playlists (yeah, a lot); along with about 7 playlist folders. I was just opening the Spotify app on my mac and when I made a new playlist folder, all the playlists I had were gone. Even though I was able to recover most of the playlists, a lot of them are still gone and the ones I have been following are completely gone from my library. 

Did I reach the maximum amount of playlists I can have/save? Is there any way to restore the playlist I was following?

4 Replies

Hi there @plonqed,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

There isn't a limit on the amount of playlists you can have in Your Library. However, and just to keep in mind, having a very large number of playlists can have an impact in the app's performance, specially when trying to navigate them.

Just to confirm, did the playlists disappear right after you created a new folder, or did that happen after you logged in to your account? If it's the latter, maybe you logged in to a different account.

In any case, try logging out, restarting your device, and logging back in to see if all your playlists are back.

If they aren't, could you try logging in to a different device to see if it's the same there? This would help us check if this is rather an account or device-related issue.

Keep us posted.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hello,

It was after I created a new folder (on my mac).

I just tried restarting my computer and logging in again but the playlists aren't back; did the same with my phone, and didn't work there as well.

Hello,

It was after I created a new folder (on my mac).

I just tried restarting my computer and logging in again but the playlists aren't back; did the same with my phone, and didn't work there as well.

Hey @plonqed,

Thanks for trying and keeping in touch.

In this case, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can take a look at your account and check if they can revert your playlists.

Hope it gets sorted out. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts