NEXT STEP

All tracks in all playlists unavailable

All tracks in all playlists unavailable

Premium

France

Macbook Pro 2017

Operating System

iOS 10

All the tracks in every playlist are greyed "unavailable track" except the downloaded ones.

If I play a downloaded track then press the "next" button the next track will play correctly even if greyed, but can't reach it directly.

If I go to an album it works correctly.

Thanks for your help

Adrien

Capture d’écran 2021-12-13 à 12.09.09.png
6 Replies

Hi @adribr, thanks for writing.

Did this issue start for some reason, like recent changes in your internet connection, firewall or something like that?

Have you tried logging out and then back in, and/or restarting your internet device?

That looks like a nice playlist btw 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi @Bittencourt ,thanks for your reply.

It actually started after another problem, I couldn't log into my mac app (Error code: accesspoint:34), then when I managed to log again (for mysterious reasons), this problem started. I said that I could play tracks if I was on the album page (not a playlist) but it's not even the case anymore, it's like I'm living in a country where music is forbidden...

I'm connected via my phone's wifi hotspot (I don't have home wifi) but didn't change anything on it.

Note that I can no longer log in my phone app either, it thinks I'm offline. Other apps work correctly. Spotify works well in the browser using the same wifi hotspot.

(the playlist is my cover band repertoire 🙂 )

This exact thing is happening to me and I need help with it

Hi @adribr

sorry for the late reply. Did anything change since then?

This situation indeed sounds as related to some sort of connectivity issue.
Can you please make sure you've also not switched on the  Offline mode of your desktop app?

You can read about how to manage this here.

If this does not solve the situation, could you give me some more info/screenshots of error messages?

Also, you might do a clean reinstall of your app using the steps in this guide here.

Let me know how it goes!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Hi @Bittencourt,

Happy new year!

Offline mode is unchecked, I did several clean re-installs, problem still here.

here are some screenshots

Downloaded tracks are playable, I can play "not available" tracks by clicking next after a downloaded track, albums are not available as well. I can play albums by clicking the green "play" button on top, then navigate by clicking next/previous buttons, which is not really convenient.

Thanks for your help

downloaded tracks are playabledownloaded tracks are playableSpotify2.pngcan play an unavailable track by pressing "next"can play an unavailable track by pressing "next"albums not available as wellalbums not available as wellcan play albums by clicking the green "play" button on topcan play albums by clicking the green "play" button on top

Hey @adribr,

I'd say this issue is most likely network related, since it happens both on Mac and mobile.

My suggestion is that you should try using another account. This will show us if the issue is related to your account at all, or it's a network issue. 

You can also check this article about removing Spotify entries from the Mac's hosts file - here.

Let me know how it goes!

BittencourtSpotify Star

Suggested posts