Premium

Country

United States

Device

Macbook Pro 15 inch 2017

Operating System

macOS High Sierra

My Question or Issue

The “Appears On” section (which has been missing from the mobile app for over a month despite feedback), has now completely vanished on my desktop app as well after the most recent update.

So now there’s zero way to access this section across any of my devices, making it not only harder to discover new music, but also extremely hurting artists as now listeners can’t see any remix, compilation album, etc. that they’ve been featured on.

Given the lack of care or support with this section being gone on mobile, I’m almost convinced Spotify is just too afraid to tell us that they took away this feature.

It needs to be added back across all devices as it’s an essential feature. I’m tired of being a paying member and having features taken away – I’m on the verge of switching to a different music service.

Spotify, please listen to the MANY members asking for this section to return.

3 Replies

Yeah, this happened to me as well, really sucks, I found so many of the artists I listen too with this feature. It hurts small artists and it really seems like Spotify just doesn't care anymore

same! I hope they fix it soon! 

I've been a Spotify Premium customer for a long time. Removing valuable features is how Spotify rolls. They have little understanding or care regarding the customer.

There are about 650 votes to bring back "Appears On". I would suggest voting, as at least then there is a record of Spotify product management again and again doing things that upset customers.

Suggested posts