Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Artist playlist wrong -Michael Jackson

Artist playlist wrong -Michael Jackson

Hello, 

When you go to the Michael Jackson artist page, you will see that other artists like Drake's and Justin Timberlake's music comes up. If I go to the Michael Jackson page, it's because I want to listen to HIS music, not Drake's. Spotify should not categorize these together, it ruins the listening experience. 

Spotify, it's fine to have a related songs or artists section, however it should not be so much work to listen to one artists's music, especially when paying for the service. I had to create my own playlist, copy MJ's music to it, and then go in and remove other artists' songs from it — this should not be necessary. 

Please be mindful that legends of our time like Michael Jackson should not have someone like Drake as the first song on the artist's page. It's disrespectful. 

Premium

USA

Device

Macbook Pro

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 11.37.00.png
1 Reply

Hey @LeilanyLima.

Thanks for getting in touch.

The first list on the page of an artist, is the list of currently popular songs that the artist is featured in. This means that this list can also contain a collaboration between the artist and a different artist.

If you scroll down, you'll get a list of all albums from the artist. Here you are free to choose any album and the album will be exactly how you want it to be 🙂

Happy listening!

Suggested posts