Premium

Country

USA

Device

Samsung Galaxy S7

Operating System

Android 

My Question or Issue

Per a previous post I read this has been an ongoing issue since 2013! >:[ But I've been finding recently that there are numerous bands, that I know for a *fact* I've previously followed, that are now showing as me not following them. One band I had to hit follow on to days ago and again today. Over the last couple days there are 25+ bands I'm having to re-follow and I keep finding more. Why are they not saving?! 😞 

2 Replies

Hey @Smeishmortion, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with this. We'll definitely be able to help though.

Does the issue happen if you follow them from a different device? You can also try logging out and back in a few times to see if it makes a difference.

Also, have you noticed any other changes to the tunes/artists saved to your account that you didn't seem to make?

Let us know.

I dont really have another device to try on. 😞 I haven't logged out and back in on my phone so I'll definitely try that. But other than this I haven't noticed any other issues, besides the fact that my daily "made for you" playlists typically play the same songs.. every day... but that's not a huge deal haha. Any other suggestions would be most welcome though! 

Suggested posts