Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Autoplay/Radio Won't Turn off

Autoplay/Radio Won't Turn off

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

MacBook Air Early 2015 Running High Sierra 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I can not turn the Autoplay off! Every time an album or playlist finishes, Spotify starts a new Radio Station based on a song I have previously listened to. 

I have gone through all the steps to uninstall Spotify from my Mac 

Deleted the cache and delete all my user info from the ~library and re-installed Spotify. It STILL starts a new radio station at the end of an album or playlist. 

Can you PLEASE help me? This is driving me crazy!!

Thank you

Screen Shot 2018-06-19 at 10.12.32 AM.png
2 Replies

Hey, thanks for reaching out.

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstallation of the appreinstall. Just follow the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what we can suggest!

Hi,

I have the same problem on my Huawei P20 Pro.

I have tried everything from turning of automatic play on both my computer and my phone but it doesn't work, reinstal the app, delete cashe and restart the phone.

Everytime I search for a song it automatic starts a radio based on song so when that song ends i want it to countinue to the next one in line but now it jumps to a totaly random one.

Any solution?

Suggested posts