Premium

Country

Vietnam

Device

iPhone 7 Plus, MacBook Pro 2017)

Operating System

(iOS 12.1, macOS Mojave 10.14.1 )

My Question or Issue

I can't find Autoplay in my setting after following the tutorial of THIS. How can I find it?

9 Replies

Hey @user-removed, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

You can find it under Settings right below the Show Advanced Settings button.

Screenshot 2018-11-20 at 17.43.32.png

Hop it helps! 🙂

Hey @Loxer

This is my screenshot and I can not find it :((Screen Shot 2018-11-20 at 23.48.48.png

Hi @user-removed,

That's odd!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app by following these steps 🙂

Could you also try to sign in with another Spotify account?

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hi @

Does this happen if you try with another Spotify account?

Yes, my friend account has the same issue like me 😞

Hey @user-removed,

Sorry for the delay 🙂

Could you tell me if tyou're logged into your own (Premium) account, and could you try to log out and log back in again?

Could you confirm that this is happening on both iPhone and Mac, as well as providing me the info of your friend's device, OS and Spotify version?

Thanks 🙂

Hi Loxer,

I've already tried to log out and login many times, but the problem still
persists

And yes, this is happening on both my iPhone & Mac and the info of my
friend's device here:

*- iPhone 7*

*- OS 12.1- Spotify version: 8.4.79.933*

Thanks 🙂

Hey @user-removed,

Currently Autoplay is not available in Vietnam and Thailand. This would explain why you're having troubles seing the feature in your devices. 

However, if you think that this is a feauture other Spotify users will enjoy in your country, I'd recommend heading to the Ideas Exchange board here.

If you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here.

Have a lovely day! 🙂

Suggested posts