Free

Country

USA

Device

MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)

Operating System

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.6

My Question or Issue

When I go to the top 5 Popular songs on the BTS page and I select the #4 song it plays the #5 song and vice versa. Euphoria will start playing Dream Glow and Dream Glow will start playing Euphoria.

2 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I already tested that and it seems to work just fine, there's no issue with it 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

I'm having the same issue when trying to play popular songs.

If I go to an artists' page and click play on their most popular song, the second song plays. In the screenshot attached I'm on Snow tha Product's artist page and trying to play Butter, the most popular song but Dale Gas, the second most popular song plays. If I click on Dale Gas then Butter plays. This doesn't seem to happen on other artist pages. 

I've already tried restarting and using a different internet connection

My Device is a MacBook Pro 15 inch, 2017 2.9 GHz i7

I'm running Mojave version 10.14.6

I have a free spotify account

app ver. 1.1.15.448.g00fba0e3

When I click play on Butter then Dale Gas playsWhen I click play on Butter then Dale Gas plays

Suggested posts