Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[BUG] Horizontal Scroll in Spotify App on fullscreen (Mac)

[BUG] Horizontal Scroll in Spotify App on fullscreen (Mac)

Student Plan

Premium

Romania

Device

MacBook Pro Mid 2018 (Intel)

Operating System

macOS 13.3.1 
Spotify for macOS (Intel)
1.2.10.760.g52970952

Hello, I've noticed when changing volume on Spotify app that it has a slight horizontal scroll when in full screen. It happens also if I scroll horizontally on any other part of the screen or any screen. The error seems similar to overflow problems on websites. I've tested the app on my MacBook screen and also on a 27' screen, it happens on both.

Please check the attached file for easier understanding.

1 Reply

Hey @captainriley28,

Thanks for posting in the Community and welcome.

We'd like to gather some additional info. Just to confirm, is the 27-inch screen linked to the affected computer? If yes, it'd be awesome if you could check on a different computer to see if you can replicate this inconvenience. You can ask for the computer of a relative or a friend to open your account and check.

On another note, if the affected computer is connected to another screen, would you mind disconnecting it and trying to open the Spotify app to check if the same happens?

Lastly, just to confirm, has the app always been behaving like this, or does it start to happen after a specific event, such as an OS update? Please send us the details about it.

Keep us in the loop! 

AlejaRModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts