Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Best Spotify Alternatives

Best Spotify Alternatives

Does anyone use alternative services to Spofity, paid or unpaid, that they really like? I have had so many issues with the Spotify Web Player as a Premium user and I'd like to find another company to pay each month. Seems silly to put my money toward a service that only gives me constant playback issues, especially as there are many days (like today) that I can't even get music on Spotify to stream at all. I'm sick of trying to make it work - if you browse the forums you can see the the spotify web player isn't a priority for the company so I can only imagine it will get worse and not better - so I would rather just find another service. Not to mention there is little company support to answering wide-spread user issues. For instance, Spotify's app heavily taxes your system CPU, this has been an known and documented issue for years and the company has done nothing to fix it or to at least explain to users why. On this note, in searching for an alternative, I'm looking to find a service that offers a web based player vs. an app (unless the app doesn't tax your system the way Spotify does) as I run creative software that need as much processing power as possible. Thanks in advance for any help!

1 Reply

NO budy can give you servicie like spotify 

Suggested posts