Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Browse=>Discover Tab not being updated

Solved!

Browse=>Discover Tab not being updated

Premium United States Mac Mojave latest version 3/9/19

When I click on the Browse tab on my Mac desktop and then the Discover tab, every week I would see brand new albums and artists that are based on my listening history. About a month ago, this stopped being updated. All of the suggestions I have read and tried are no help - - reinstalling, etc., etc.

How do I get that tab to start being refreshed with new albums every week like it used to? Please do not suggest dumb/obvious things that I have seen in other responses to thsi issue - - like, does your keyboard work, make sure your Mac is plugged in, adn othe rsuch nonsense. 35 years of in-depth PC and mac expeience here, this is a Spotify app issue and not having anything wrong with my equipment.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @GaryMusic1 !

The issue with the discover tab seems to be under investigation which you can see here. You can track the updates there, also don't forget to vote for the issue as it will catch more attention with more votes. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there @GaryMusic1 !

The issue with the discover tab seems to be under investigation which you can see here. You can track the updates there, also don't forget to vote for the issue as it will catch more attention with more votes. Hope this gets fixed soon.

Have a nice day 🙂

Thank you so much!! The speed of your response is much appreciated!

@GaryMusic1

You are welcome mate! Cheers 🙂

Suggested posts