Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Bug: Last.fm connection disconnected

Bug: Last.fm connection disconnected

Hi,

it has happened several times over the years that the Last.fm connection has been disconnected.

Has happened on Desktop (Win and Mac) and on Mobile (Iphone).

4 Replies

Which spotify desktop version are you using? (1)

When you go to your preferences in desktop, you will see an error msg if spotify can not scrobble: what do you see there?

Just in case: I assume you did already input your credentials for last.fm again in spotify (as in: reverify your account with last.fm, that it works)

Another thing you can do is: make sure your account really "works", by scrobbling from somewhere else than spotify to lastfm.

(1)

in my desktop version 0.9.4.183.g644e24e0 on linux it works, for months already

also: the desktop version caches the tracks, so they won't get lost + scrobbled when there's a connection to lastfm

I have version 1.0.3.101.gbfa97dfe on Win7 but this has been an issue across several versions. Not sure if the credentials perhaps are deleted once you update to a new version...

Spotify connects successfully to Last.fm so I don't see that connection error message you mention. The crediantials are just from time to time wiped out.

Same here. Last.FM is disconnected every time I restart Spotify. I use the relatively recent 1.0.27-1.fc23 version on Fedora 23.

I have the exact same problem on my iPhone. Everytime I update Spotify App, the Last.fm gets disconnected and I have to set it up again.

Suggested posts