Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Burn To CD

Burn To CD

In spotify It says Itunes on the left side. I have created a new play list in Itunes and called it burn. So I can burn my CD's in Itunes. Now burn shows up in spotify but when I go to add a song from spotify to the new playlist called burn. It doesn't show up in burn in my Itunes. Why is this.

How do I get it onto my CD collection in itunes so I can play it in my car?

80 Replies

english foo

So what the stroppy people who want to burn music are effectively saying is that if you pay to go to a gig you should then have the right to call up the band and have them play a private gig for you at any time from then on for no extra money......

Lol...come n,get a grip....Spotify should simply give the industry a percentage each month since they rake it in from us every month.

There's a way to do it.

Do this:

Go to your laptop's audio mixer (settings). Set RECORD to record whatever stream is playing through your laptop. When you want to record a Spotify song, simply record and play the Spotify song. This isn't going to give you awesome quality (unles you have an awesome audio PC) but it will work.

Max kudos to that.

Hmmm....4 years later and Best Buy is still selling thousands of CD's in store. Fry's has thousands as well and cars are still being manufactured with CD players installed? I guess the entire world missed the memo of CD's being extincted but you.

genius! Thanks for the tip

Eh!?...my whole ethos is that cd's are so important that it's the very reason I trying to find a way around this whole pathetically annoying electronic online revolution.i'm probably the biggest supporter of the cd market u will ever have made contact with in the entire univer

Kind regards

Sorry if I misunderstood u,your sentence seemed to suggest I don't support cd format,I'm glad they still putting CD players in new cars,long may it continue!

CD's are digital!

Very true.

Very true.

I understand what you mean but refering to a cd as nondigital is really not acurate. The cd was the very medium that moved audio from analog to digital.

Er CD is digital, this is restrictive licensing, Spotify is handy but call a spade a spade with Spotify you own nothing 🙂

The world is going digital..but many prefer the cd over using data and battery usage on their phones.

Some people just might not be readily equipped and like burning CDs. Don't need your smartass comments.

Amen Marlarkey, if this is the case spotify, don't need me. My wife and I are both 72 yrs old and SOLEY into 50s, 60s pop rock and old country music. My wife and I are jitterbuggers and we like to carry around our CDs.  Too old to get into this mod equipment and smart enough not to spend our money on it.  There's a way to to pull off these spotify playlists with a 3rd party and then they can be burned to a cd. I'll figure it out. I just joined spotify premium 3 days ago and will be less than 3 more days getting out of here if I can't find some method to burn cds. Don't need this **bleep**;  we just wanna do what we're good at and that's burning CDs and jitterbug dancing.

Amen to that. What all this boils down to is spotify & a few others exist to allow downloading of playlists for which you pay $10 monthly.  It's being said all over these posts that spotify don't have a burn button because you could burn thousands of tracks in a month and walk away. Well, we can still do that by importing these playlists with a 3rd party and use other's burn buttons as I did before I came here. It's widely said, also in these posts that it just wouldn't be fair to allow direct burning but by golly, it's ok by spotify and a few others for DJs all over the world to take these playlists to their paid events even though it's illegal. This is basically why Google and others just don't bother getting into the legalities of it. I realized when I 1st came here that spotify wasn't exactly up and up. They reworded it, but what they are saying is:  "Come on over with us, it's FREE, but if you don't go premium, we're gonna throw verbal ads all over your sound tracks to make them unusable. What the **bleep** is that all about? Forget having a useless version and a premium version, just say we charge $10 a month, period.and you can eliminate all those that will become dissatisfied with a so called FREE version." After 72 years on this earth, one learns to see right through corrupt people's brains (limited of course to those that have them)  Whew, got that off my chest. Counter if you like, but hurry, I'm soon leaving.

And that is why I won't go premium.

Suggested posts