Burn To CD

Re: Burn To CD

user-removed
Not applicable

The problem is that some of us do not have the capability to plug our mobile devices into our cars, so therefore we are left without ANY of our spotify music to listen to in the car. Makes me want to stop paying so darn much for spotify premium, because unfortunatley I do a lot of traveling. This is incredibly ridiculous.

ralof
Regular
Seems it is too hard for people to understand that Spotify allows you to listen to music, not to own it. You want a CD? Buy it. Might sound harsh, but think about it a bit. If you could, legally, burn whatever you want from Spotify, would any artist ever sell an album again?

user-removed
Not applicable
Thanks for nothing.

ralof
Regular

I see you prefer to not think about it. You just want to burn 696 CD's with your favorit music for your $9.99 subscription and then cancel it? 
Thought so.

user-removed
Not applicable
Good lord! Rude much? I'll happily take down my post and remove myself from Spotify Community, thanks.
And no, I never wanted to download almost 700 CDs and cancel my subscription. I'd just love to put my playlists on a cd to listen to in the car, and keep my subscription going. Just want to listen to my Spotify in the car, that's it. Thanks for being such a polite and respectful person.

ralof
Regular

Well, my point is, was, that if what you are asking for was possible then you COULD burn 700 CD's. And so could everyone. I just asked you to think. I can see that is rude.

vessmarie

go you :) 

motomike1

well since you can track every song played at all times, couldnt you have a system for those that cant plug and drive with spotify on, an option to burn 1 cd with a charge attached using the same closed system to monitor usage. i.e. keep the file transfer setup so that songs burned on to that cd cannot be extracted/ copied to a comp or other drive. the same way you cant format and burn new data on to a full cd-r?  to compensate for the money the artist gets, up the price per song for the cd. everyone wins imo...... just saying

antablo315
Casual Listener

should have that b4 I went to Prem

antablo315
Casual Listener

my cuz....

c...if I cant burn **bleep**? trial OVER n 90

SUGGESTED POSTS