Burn To CD

Re: Burn To CD

antablo315
Casual Listener

english foo

dawnallan123

So what the stroppy people who want to burn music are effectively saying is that if you pay to go to a gig you should then have the right to call up the band and have them play a private gig for you at any time from then on for no extra money......

Hayden69ers
Regular
Lol...come n,get a grip....Spotify should simply give the industry a percentage each month since they rake it in from us every month.

RocketScience
Casual Listener

There's a way to do it.

Do this:

Go to your laptop's audio mixer (settings). Set RECORD to record whatever stream is playing through your laptop. When you want to record a Spotify song, simply record and play the Spotify song. This isn't going to give you awesome quality (unles you have an awesome audio PC) but it will work.

Hayden69ers
Regular

Max kudos to that.

omegarely
Casual Listener

Hmmm....4 years later and Best Buy is still selling thousands of CD's in store. Fry's has thousands as well and cars are still being manufactured with CD players installed? I guess the entire world missed the memo of CD's being extincted but you.

omegarely
Casual Listener

genius! Thanks for the tip

Hayden69ers
Regular
Eh!?...my whole ethos is that cd's are so important that it's the very reason I trying to find a way around this whole pathetically annoying electronic online revolution.i'm probably the biggest supporter of the cd market u will ever have made contact with in the entire univer

Kind regards

Hayden69ers
Regular

Sorry if I misunderstood u,your sentence seemed to suggest I don't support cd format,I'm glad they still putting CD players in new cars,long may it continue!

Bobs_yer_uncle
Casual Listener
SUGGESTED POSTS