Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can I use spotify for a wedding?

Can I use spotify for a wedding?

Hi,

I'd like to know if the license of spotify allows me to use this service to stream music at my friend weeding.

Thanks,

Christian

8 Replies

Sure, nobody will force you to pay for the music its a wedding. You wont be conflicted with the law

I'm pretty sure you're good to go and that Spotify allows it since I assume you're not going to make money off of using the music 😉

Tip: Start the Spotify premium trial before the wedding starts to make sure you don't get any ads while the playlist is on.

MauriceMVRock Star 7
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

hanks MauriceMV, I already have a premium account.
Any chance that some Spotify operator will see this message and give me an official answer?

*Sorry for reply in italian, this is due to better understanding the message. At the bottom is available an english automatic translation*

In italia devi fare sempre il borderò della SIAE. Non credo che gli admin di spotify possano aiutarti (e sicuramente non lo faranno) ad ogni modo quando metti musica coperta da diritto d'autore, in Italia, devi compilare il borderò con i dati dei brani che suoni.

Che tu li prenda da spotify o da CD/MP3 originali e/o di cui puoi comprovarne l'acquisto poco importa.

Certo se metti mp3 scaricati abusivamente ti fanno la multa.

In teoria puoi usare spotify  (ad esempio da cotton&silk, i negozi di abbigliamento, usano spotify free e mi pare che non ci siano problemi) e sicuramente nessuno può dirti nulla in quanto la musica che ascolti è "legalizzata".

A te servirà il modello Modello 107/SM (colore verde) - esecuzioni musicali con strumento meccanico (juke boxes - radio - riproduttori fonografici o digitali con o senza amplificazione ecc.).

Puoi schiarirti le idee leggendo QUI

English:

In Italy you must always do the packing list of the SIAE. I do not think the admin of spotify can help (and definitely will not) however when you put music covered by copyright, in Italy, you have to fill the packing list with the data of the songs sounds.
Whether you take them from spotify or CD / MP3 original and / or which you can prove its purchase does not matter.
Of course if you put mp3 downloaded illegally make you a fine.
In theory you can use spotify (such as cotton & silk, clothing stores, use spotify free and I think that there are no problems) and certainly no one can tell you anything because the music you hear is "legalized".

To you need the model Model 107 / SM (green) - musical performances with mechanical instrument (juke boxes - radio - phonograph players or digital with or without amplification etc.).
You can bleached ideas by reading HERE

Se intendi senza pagare la SIAE .....NO!

Se paghi la SIAE a loro non interessa da dove prendi i brani purché tu lo faccia in maniera legale.

E comunque devi pagarla.

Anche se il rischio che venga un'ispezione della SIAE al matrimonio credo che sia una su un miliardo.....

If you mean without paying the SIAE ..... NO!
If you pay the SIAE they do not care where you get the songs as long as you do it in a legal manner.
Anyway, you have to pay it.
Although the risk is that an inspection of the SIAE in a marriage is one on a billion .....

Ciao _LastHope_,
si la SIAE la paghiamo, su questo non possiamo discutere 🙂
Io ho provato a contattare direttamente il supporto spotify e mi hanno detto che non posso usare il loro servizio 😞

NO ... Articolo 2 delle condizioni le Linee guida per l'utente di Spotify:
Non è consentito copiare, riprodurre, ridistribuire, "ripping", registrare, trasferire, eseguire, inquadrare, collegare o mostrare al pubblico, trasmettere o mettere a disposizione del pubblico, ..... etcc etcc

Suggested posts