Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can only see four Spotify Connect choices in Spotify Desktop player (MAC)

Can only see four Spotify Connect choices in Spotify Desktop player (MAC)

Spotify Premium

Norway

MacBook Pro (Early 2013)

Operating System 10.11.6

I have more choices available in my system, amongst them Sonos amps and speakers, but I can't get to the rest them.
Only four are visible in the Spotify Connect window in the lower right corner. No possibility to roll down to the other choices.

Any ideas?

4 Replies

Hey @RoKo2001,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community and welcome.

To further clarify, are the devices you mentioned featured but not reachable or are they not featured at all in the Spotify Connect list? It'd be great if you'd share a screenshot of what you see with us. It'll help us look into this in greater detail.

For now, it'd be great for you to try with a clean reinstall and start with a brand-new as well as the latest version of the Spotify app to see if what you're reporting gets fixed.

Take a look at this Spotify answer to find out how the clean reinstall procedure works for your device.

Let us know how you get on. We'll look out for your reply!

Mario Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

The problem is that there is no visible scroll bar to use to get down to the other items in the list. They are there, but not easy to reach....

The list should probably have been as long as needed to show all possible Spotify Connect items.

As of now I can at least see six choices. That works out most of the times 🙂

Hey there @RoKo2001,

Thanks for the post.

The Connect menu will show only device which are currently running and connected to the internet and if there are many device, it will show the most recently used. In most cases if you turn on a Connect device it should pop up in the list.

If you want to get more items in the Connect menu, you can try zooming out the interface using Cmnd+-/ Cmnd++.

Hope this helps 🙂

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts