Premium

Country

Korea

Device

Macbook pro 2019 16-inch

Operating System

Ventura 13.0.1

My Question or Issue

I'm Korean user. I clicked the tastemaker in discover and it says "an error occured"(I don't know if it's the right translation). Same thing also happens in my android phone but it says "can't browse right now". Why is this happening??

11 Replies

Hi there @rabitta0621,

Welcome to the Community!

Can you send us a screenshot of the error messages you're receiving and we'll investigate this further.

Cheers.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

스크린샷 2023-04-27 14.49.49.pngKakaoTalk_Photo_2023-04-29-23-25-59.jpeg

These are the screenshots.

Hey @rabitta0621,

Thank you for keeping in contact and for the screenshots you sent.

This type of issue is commonly related to some damaged cache stored on your device or network restrictions. In this case, we'd first recommend performing a clean reinstall of the app by following the steps in this article. This is often an overlooked step, but it's more thorough than a quick one and can be helpful in getting rid of any cache that might be causing trouble.

If the issue persists, would you mind trying with a different Wi-Fi network or mobile data to see if it makes any difference?

Lastly, include in your next response the Spotify version you're currently running to continue investigating the case.

We'll be on the lookout.

OscarDCModerator

Both ways didn't work. My Spotify version is macOS(Intel)용 Spotify
1.2.10.760.g52970952. (Android phone version is 8.8.28.409)

Hey @rabitta0621,

Thanks for getting back to us and providing the requested information.

Can you try with a different account to see if you'll still get this error message?

If a family member has a Spotify account, it could be a good idea to ask them to log in on your devices to test this. 

Let us know how it goes. 

LyubkaModerator

I asked people on the internet because my friends or family are not spotify user, And It seems like I'm not the only one who has this problem in Korea. 

https://kin.naver.com/qna/detail.naver?d1id=3&dirId=30203&docId=446184864&scrollTo=answer1

(Posts in the link are written in Korean)

Hey @rabitta0621,

Thanks for getting back to us.

Would it be possible to change your app's language to English and let us know the exact menu items you click on to reproduce the issue? 

We look forward to your reply.

MihailYModerator

Whenever I click Search>Tastemakers, It says "something went wrong. Search for something else?".

스크린샷 2023-05-21 04.45.22.png

스크린샷 2023-05-21 04.44.28.png

Hey there @rabitta0621,

Thanks for your reply and for the info shared.

We've gone ahead and passed this info onto the right team. Rest assured, this is being investigated.

It'd be awesome if you could ask some of the users you've asked and noticed this same behavior to post here in this thread. They can add, if possible, the make/model and OS of the affected devices, along with the Spotify version they're running.

We'll be on the lookout!

AlejaRModerator

Hey @rabitta0621,

We hope you're doing great!

Just double-checking here. From what you mentioned previously, this is also happening on your mobile device. Would you mind changing your app's mobile version language to English and sending us the error you see there?

Remember to bump the users you've asked who have noticed this same behavior to post here in this thread. They can add, if possible, their device details, along with the Spotify version they're running.

We'll be on the lookout!

AlejaRModerator

Hey @rabitta0621,

Would you mind letting us know if you're still experiencing this issue? If so, make sure to send the info that @AlejaR requested above. 

Thanks!

NovyModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".

Suggested posts