Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't delete songs from Starred folder in Spotify Web Player

Can't delete songs from Starred folder in Spotify Web Player

I'm not sure if this is a problem on my end or a bug, but I can't delete songs from my Starred folder when I'm using the web player.

I go into the folder, right click on a song and click delete but the song remains in my folder.

I've noticed at the top of the folder (under the banner) the number of the songs in the folder goes down, even though it appears all of the songs are still there.

I've tried all of the obvious things - turning my computer off and on, logging out and back in etc, but no luck.

Any suggestions or help would be much appreciated!

4 Replies

What about refreshing the page? Try clicking the 3 dots in a row to the right of the song, then hit remove. You could also just use the desktop version.

Thank you! I've tried both though, and it's not working. I would just download the desktop version, but I'm using a work laptop so I can't.

Ok. I'm sorry to hear that. I just saw that there is also a 'Delete' option on the 3 dots. Have you tried that? And just to make sure you have the right website, here's a link.

https://play.spotify.com/

Thank you 🙂 however I've tried deleting with the drop down menu and am using the web player at play.spotify.com.

Suggested posts