NEXT STEP

Can't hear song

Solved!

Can't hear song

Free

USA

Device-

Macbook

Whenever I try to listen to a song it starts to play and i can see the timer moving but I can't hear anything.  I have made sure that my volume is up and if i go to YouTube I can listen to the song just fine.  I have restarted the app and updated and nothing has worked.  I have also checked to make sure that the sound quality settings are set to normal.  Help! 

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Suggested posts