Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cannot figure out how to create personale playlist from en Spotify generate Playlist?

Solved!

Cannot figure out how to create personale playlist from en Spotify generate Playlist?

Hi..

Can anyone help me with help on how it get a Spotify created playlist like this one:

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/4bWgWsz9p9eZVtpIvBgbsj 

converted to a personal playlist which I can edit  - like adding numbers or deleting number? Or just preventing that it will change?

Hope that it's posible.

Btw There are so many great playlists, but creating them for ground, would be a waste of time, since Spotify have done some of the hard work allready... Spotify keep up the high quality, and I'll be here for years to come..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

High-light all the songs (click on the first song, scroll down to the bottom of the playlist and while holding down CONTROL, click on the last song), then right click on any song and click on "Create new playlist". It should make a complete copy of that playlist which you can edit and rename.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

High-light all the songs (click on the first song, scroll down to the bottom of the playlist and while holding down CONTROL, click on the last song), then right click on any song and click on "Create new playlist". It should make a complete copy of that playlist which you can edit and rename.

Thanks Lumpyguy...

Just what I was looking for...

JUST GREAT....

Suggested posts