Free

Country

USA

Device

Macbook Pro 2017

Operating System

MacOS Mojave 10.14

My Question or Issue

For the past week, or maybe a bit longer, I have been having an issue in which many songs that are not saved to my favorites lists are unable to be played. Sometimes, whole albums are unable to be played, while other times it is only select songs.

The attatched photos show what happens happens when I attempt to cue albums that I have not saved. The first image is "Kanye West Presents Good Music Cruel Summer", and the second image is "Even If It Kills Me (10th Anniversary Edition)" by Motion City Soundtrack "Kanye West Presents Good Music Cruel Summer"

I can listen to both of these example releases normally on both my Windows Desktop PC and Spotify Mobile for Android on my Samsung Galaxy S7

I have already tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify, and that has done nothing for me. If there is a fix, I would really appreciate to know about it.

Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 5.31.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-02 at 5.31.42 PM.png
1 Reply

I have the same problem with disappearing songs, but only since yesterday. Before I just couldn't listen to them and the scrollbar was not moving. 

There are also a couple of non-favorited songs, which I still can listen to. 
And I have MacBook Air 2013, macOS High Sierra. 

Снимок экрана 2019-02-03 в 16.57.26.png

Suggested posts