Free

Device

Macbook Pro mid-2015

Operating System

macOS 10.14.1

My Question or Issue

From Android version, I can see that I subscribed many podcasts:

android.jpg

BUT, at macOS version, I can only see six, I cannot find others!!

WechatIMG48.jpeg

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @RobberPhex.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community about this. We'll be glad to help!

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience, including this one.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need any further help with this.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @RobberPhex.

Thanks for reaching out to us on the Community about this. We'll be glad to help!

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined here? This can solve many common problems that our users experience, including this one.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if you need any further help with this.

Thank you. After reinstalling, it does work.

But, I just decided to use Google Play Music. Here are some reasons:

1. Some podcasts were not published to Spotify, such as "Agent Academy - An Ingress Podcast."

2. I cannot know which podcast updated recently unless I click into the episode list.

3. And, I really want to get a list that I can add episode into, and when an episode is played, delete it from the list.

Hey @RobberPhex.

We really appreciate your honest feedback 🙂

Just to give you an answer to your individual points:

1. We are constantly adding new content to the platform, and we are hoping to have all your favourite podcasts on there in the near future. Make sure to check back again soon for Agent Academy.

2. There is an existing idea in the Community for a "recently updated" sorting feature for podcasts in the desktop app. We suggest you head on over here and add your vote. The more people that vote for the idea, the more likely it is that Spotify will consider implementing it in future! 

3. There is also an idea about this feature (adding podcasts to playlists) here 🙂

If you have any other ideas of your own, you can creat one by going here.

Hope that helps! We hope to have you back on Spotify again soon. If you have any other questions in the meantime, let us know - we'll be right here for you.

Suggested posts