Free

Country

Indonesia

Device

Mac pro 13

Operating System

Mac OS

My Question or Issue

i cant change my playlist picture/cover.it keeps saying 'that image is too small.it must be atleast 300x300'but i checked on every photo i've tried,it is 300x300 and larger,i tried every photo with many size but it keeps saying that.is there anything you can do?

3 Replies

Hi @amandanvn, thanks for writing!

So I can help you better, could you describe the issue you are having a bit more?

• Does this happen with one specific playlist, or all playlists?
  • When you try to change your picture, what happens? Does an error appear?
  • When you restart Spotify, does it go back to the cover with the four albums?

I know this sounds obvious, but would you mind performing a clean reinstall by following the steps outlined hereThis can solve many common problems that our users experience.

Could you also provide us with your Spotify app version? You can find this in the three-dots menu (top-left corner) > Help > About Spotify

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey,thanks for responding

It happens to all of my playlist, when I try to change my playlist picture it keep saying that the image is too smal,it needs to be at least 300x300.and I checked the photo I want to change the picture,and it is big enough,i’ve tried to change it with all kinds of different size and it keeps saying that. I did restart and reinstall it but its still the same

And about the providing the app version can you show me the steps, because I can’t find the three dots menu you’re talking about

Sincerely,Amanda

Hey @amandanvn,

The Spotify app version is on the top left corner of the screen, just beside the Apple logo. After clicking on it you can see the version on "About Spotify".

Also, have you tried uploading other JPG files?

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts