Certain albums never play but still visible

Certain albums never play but still visible

Aldris247
Casual Listener

Hey all

I understand that certain tracks are unavailable in my country, but recently I've been finding albums that won't play, but aren't greyed out or hidden by the 'hide unplayable tracks' option. The rest of my music works normally, and I was even able to download the broken tracks to my device, but when I click the songs I just get the 'Can't play this right now, if you have it you can import it' message. Just wondering if there's a reason for this and why they differ from normal unavailable tracks. The Halo soundtrack below is an example. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/6grPrIxDnuC3qs0FnK4vFM?si=9HSxCrR0R3KSlwB19GoRvQ

I'm on Premium, in the Republic of Ireland, and this happens on both my Mac 2017 and Android Moto G4. 

1 Reply

Guido
Spotify Legend

Hey @Aldris247.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Have you tried to reinstall the app? You can seen how to do this on this page. It's very simple and resolves most of the issues.

If that doesn't help, could you ask a friend or family member to log in with their account? That way we can find out if something could be wrong with your account.

Hope the reinstallation works. Let us know if it doesn't or if you have further questions 🙂

Have a nice day!

SUGGESTED POSTS