Change discover weekly playlist image

Solved!
Highlighted

Change discover weekly playlist image

Edited
Music Lover
‎2015-10-11 11:53 PM

My 'Discover Weekly' playlist uses one of my old facebook display pictures as it's image, which it did automatically. This image has someone in it who I would prefer not to see on my homepage all the time (break up, fun). Is there any way I can change this image / revert it to a non personalised one?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Change discover weekly playlist image

Music Lover
‎2017-01-09 07:00 PM

My picture changed I think they fixed it!

6 Replies

Rock Star
‎2015-10-14 10:00 AM

There is currently no way to change the image that is used on Discover Weekly.

The image that is used will be your Facebook profile pic if you have connected your Facebook account to your Spotify account.

Whenever you change your profile picture on Facebook, within 48 hours it should also update on Spotify.

Since Discover Weekly is updated every Monday, the playlist image should update to the new profile picture the following week.

Matt Suda   Community Rock Star
♫ Music keeps my heart beating ♫

Music Lover
‎2015-11-09 02:49 AM

Hey Matt, the profile picture hasn't been my profile pic for months, but it still hasn't updated. Is there any way to hide the discover playlist so I don't have to see it on my home page every day?

Music Lover
‎2016-08-15 07:31 PM

Seriously would like a resolution on this SPOTIFY please! I'm really not enjoying looking at my EX..

Music Fan
‎2016-08-19 12:54 PM

Agreed, I'm seriously considering canceling my subscription over this.

Music Fan
‎2016-08-24 08:32 PM

Lots of people are having this issue. Check out the Live Idea and vote...I'm hoping if more people vote on the issue, Spotify will notice and fix it: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Live-Ideas/All-Platforms-Discover-Weekly-Change-Discover-Weekly-Pho...

Music Lover
‎2017-01-09 07:00 PM

My picture changed I think they fixed it!

SUGGESTED POSTS