Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charts Not Working

Charts Not Working

When I go to the Charts section within Browse none of them are available. It says on the screen "There was a problem displaying this view! This view either does not exist or an error occurred". I just reinstalled spotify and there is no difference. I just checked and they work on my mobile phone. 

6 Replies

Im having same problem.  Any solution?

I reported this problem to tech support, it was escalated to their top tier support, and I've been told the tech team is still looking into it.  I've been waiting for an update for over 5 weeks now - still not working for me on the latest Mac Desktop client using Yosemite (10.10.5).  However, it works fine on the iOS mobile app.

Same issue. Been like this for weeks now. Very frustrating.

It would be very helpful if everyone could edit their comments to include the OS & Spotify version #s (first 4 digits are sufficient for Spotify vesion) you are using when experiencing this problem.  If you click the drop-down menu on the upper-right corner of your comment box you can select "Edit Reply".

Thanks

Same issue here. I'm using Debian Linux. The Spotify is installed from the debian extra repository.

The Spotify version is 1.0.27.71.g0a26e3b2-9

same here!! has not worked in a few months!! Even reinstalled spotify to no avail! 

Have spotify version 1.0.24.104.g92a22684

on MAC 10.8.5

Suggested posts