Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Community][Friend Feed] see what my follow is listening to without need for a facebook account

[Community][Friend Feed] see what my follow is listening to without need for a facebook account

Why facebook is needed for such a feature?

I just want to see why my follow is listening to if he has this feature enabled without need to open an facebook account and connect it to spotify.

1 Reply

heey @peeeter2! Welcome to the Community! 👋

First of all, sorry for the delay! Facebook isn't needed to see what your friends are listening to, you just need to follow them to see what they're listening to. Spotify gives this option to give an easier way to find your friends, just that! But you can also search for your friends' profiles on Spotify or they can also share their profiles with you.
What you and your friend need, is to make sure the option to share activity on Spotify is enabled.
On the Desktop app, go to Settings, under the Social section, you can see an option "Share my activity on Spotify". With this option enabled, you're able to share your activity with your friends and your friends with you, you just need to follow them 🙂

If you have other additional questions, feel free to share them with us! Also, you can visit this page if you want to know more about Follow Friends.

Have a great week! 😃

MateusMSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts