Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Covers of songs are not showing up

Solved!

Covers of songs are not showing up

hi i have a problem with thumbnails, covers of songs. when i play song there is no pic next to name of artist and song name. idk how i turn this option off but idk how to turn it on again. please help me

Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-9 o 00.15.02.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @martynkaaka

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Keep in mind the track thumbnails can't be turned on and off via particular setting. In such a case you might need to perform a clean reinstall of Spotify on your PC to get the latest app version with all necessary updates. Check out this help page on how to do that.  

If you see no difference after the clean reinstall, check your hosts file for entries that need to be removed. Follow these steps to do this. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

I want to show it like this 

Zrzut ekranu 2020-11-9 o 00.14.27.png
Marked as solution

Hey there @martynkaaka

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we'll be glad to help you out here.

Keep in mind the track thumbnails can't be turned on and off via particular setting. In such a case you might need to perform a clean reinstall of Spotify on your PC to get the latest app version with all necessary updates. Check out this help page on how to do that.  

If you see no difference after the clean reinstall, check your hosts file for entries that need to be removed. Follow these steps to do this. 

Keep us posted! We'll be happy to lend a hand if you need more help.

Suggested posts