Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Custom playlist photo background color [Mac]

Custom playlist photo background color [Mac]

Normally when creating a playlist the background color is chosen from the album art of the first song in the playlist as I understand. This works correctly without adding a custom playlist photo, but when I upload a custom photo for the playlist, the background turns grey on Mac. However on mobile the background color matches the photo.

Any solutions to the problem on Mac? I've tried restarting, signing out, and reinstalling
1 Reply

Hey there @s3mprian,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community. 

We can confirm that this is expected behavior on the desktop app. However, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and will make sure to pass it onto the right team, as we always strive to improve your experience.

You can also have a look in our Idea Exchange to see if someone else has already made a similar suggestion. If there isn't one, you can give these steps a go and submit your idea so that other users can also support it. The higher the number of votes an idea gets, the more likely it is for it to be implemented.

Also, you can read more about how your feedback reaches Spotify here.

If you need a hand with anything else, the Community. 

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts