Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

DESKTOP SO SLOW

DESKTOP SO SLOW

I have spotify downloaded onto my desktop for my mac and i can listen to maybe 4 songs before everything stops loading. If i'm lucky the playlist i'm on continues playing, but i cannot search anyhthing or go onto any other playlist. Nothing loads. Does anyone else have this issue? My mobile app works fine, and I have premium. I also have my spotify connected to my facebook.

4 Replies

Hi,

From the sound of your report, I would think your problem is something to do with most likely your computer, or your Wifi. 

For your computer, I would delete the Spotify app from your computer, restart your computer, re-install Spotify.

If this doesn't help you may want to test your network speed.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=network+speed+test&oq=network+speed&aqs=chrome.0.0j69i57j0l4.6063j...

I hope this helps

Hi,

From the sound of your report, I would think your problem is something to do with most likely your computer, or your Wifi. 

For your computer, I would delete the Spotify app from your computer, restart your computer, re-install Spotify.

If this doesn't help you may want to test your network speed.

I hope this helps

I have been experiencing issues lately on Mac as well and absolutely do not accept that it's anything to do with my internet connection. Spotify has worked fine for months, everything else loads perfectly, but I'm experiencing issues lately specifically with Spotify. I have a hardwired perfect internet connection.

Clicking on playlists, artists, etc just gets me the spinning wheel forever. Even if I go back and try to click again, no luck.

I know the internet is fine because the music will keep going and going and I don't have anything downloaded.

This is extremely annoying and one of the reservations I had about switching to streaming from playing my own downloaded files in iTunes. If it continues, I'll have no choice but to cancel. It's a shame, Spotify worked perfectly and fast for me up until recently. 

Having the same issues using Mac. There´s no problem whatsoever with my wifi, hardware or any other app. Spotify turned extremely slow som weeks ago and you guys need to look in to that. It´s a serious issue

Suggested posts