Premium

Country

USA

Device

Macbook Air

Operating System

MacOS

My Question or Issue

For the last week, I've been getting 4-6 daily mixes. Today, however, I don't have any. I don't use private mode and I generally listen to my daily mixes with an occasional station or two.

6 Replies

Hi @Palidino ! 🙂

Just to rule it out - Have you already tried reinstalling the app to see if this clears up the issue? Let me know if you are still have difficulty and I can try to assist further.

Have a wonderful day! 🙂

Reinstalled, daily mixes still don't show up under made for you. I've written done the total time of the daily mixes (I can still see them through recently played), I'll see if tomorrow the playlists appear to get updated even if they aren't showing in made for you anymore.

EDIT:

Using my recently played, I compared my daily mixes from yesterday to today and they definitely have changed. That said, they still don't show in for you, and I can no longer even see my daily mix 5 and 6 anymore from other entries in recently played pushing them out.

Almost a week later, still haven't had daily mixes show up since sometime last week, where I was previously getting them daily. I listen to my daily mixes via my phone (they usually show up there still), I listen to multiple radios, discover weekly, and release radar, and don't use private session. Problem is I mostly use Spotify on my Mac and would prefer them to show up there.

Friday-Sunday daily mixes stopped showing up even on my phone, but today I have two daily mixes on my Mac that are endless (previously always had a limited number of songs). If they don't disappear after a day I'll mark this as solved I guess.

Hey there @Palidino,

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community about this.

Just to confirm, your Daily Mixes appear if you search for them however they're missing in the Made For You tab? If you're still having troubles with this, we'd suggest logging out of your account and back in to shake things up.

If however, the issue is that your Daily Mixes are not getting refreshed with new suggestions, or don't show up at all anymore, we'd recommend making sure to listen to a variety of songs you like and aren't part of personalized playlists, like Discover Weekly. We also suggest listening to and exploring as much music possible to get a full line up of mixes.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you still need help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

My daily mixes are also gone from my "made for you" list. Now there just two mixes that are based on recently played rather than genere. 

Suggested posts