Announcements
Hi folks! We're aware of reports about your Wrapped stories misbehaving and we're looking into it. We've managed to fix the issue with the Wrapped banner/stories not showing up. More info here. If the stories cause your app to stop responding, please subscribe here. Also, check out our Wrapped FAQ for answers to common questions.

[Desktop] Can't see a friend's activity

[Desktop] Can't see a friend's activity

Plan: Premium

Device: Macbook Pro 2017

Operating System: macOS Catalina 10.15.7

Hello,
Recently I found out that I can't see the activity of one of my friends, even when they're online and listening to music. That's been an issue for at least a few weeks now. I have already tried all the common troubleshooting methods: logging in/out, turning friend activity on/off in the settings, following/unfollowing the friend, restarting my computer, completely reinstalling Spotify, and even updating my OS. I don't think I was able to find any other possible solutions to this issue. Is there anything else I can do to try to fix this?

Thank you.

1 Reply

Re: [Desktop] Can't see a friend's activity

Hey @honeydiva,

Thanks for reaching out about this here in the Community!

We really appreciate all the troubleshooting you went through on your end.

Could you try opening the Privacy settings on your account page here, and then enabling the option Process my Facebook data under Facebook data?

Then log back in to your account and let us know it goes afterwards 🙂

IvanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
“Music is the strongest form of magic.” Marilyn Manson
SUGGESTED POSTS