Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Desktop][Discover] Clicking on "Albums" under artist name takes you to single album

[Desktop][Discover] Clicking on "Albums" under artist name takes you to single album

On Mac OS X Catalina, version 1.1.68.632 of Spotify, if you navigate to an artist's page and click on the header "Albums", or "See Discography" to the right of that, normally it takes you to a list of albums by that artist. However, the behavior recently changed to take you into the first album - I can't figure out how to access the full list of that user's albums.

Clicking on other links such as "Singles and EPs" has the expected behavior.

3 Replies

Hi there @dekim24,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We moved your post from Ideas to a relevant Help Board where it fits better.

Could you try changing the Albums view from list to grid or vice-versa to see if that makes any difference? You can find those options in the top right corner after entering the Albums section in an artist page.

If this doesn't change anything, can you send us a screenshot where we can see how things are looking like on your end? We'd also like to know if this is happening with any artist or just one in particular.

We'll be looking out for your reply.

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Hi @CarlosE - I just checked again and it was actually a rookie mistake on my part... I happened to try to navigate 2 artists whose most recent album had a lot of tracks (30+). I realized I just needed to scroll down to see the additional albums. Sorry about that!

Hey @dekim24,

Thanks for letting us know that everything is working fine now. Don't hesitate to give us a shout if you have more questions 🙂

Have a great day!

MafeGModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts