Plan

Premium for many years

USA

Device

Mac

Operating System

MacOS (latest/Catalina)

My Question or Issue

The UX for podcasts is almost useless on desktops. Since I've been working from home due to the pandemic, my work laptop (which allows Spotify) has been my main device for listening to music and podcasts. I no longer move around as much during the day and no longer have a commute. 

The current UX is almost useless and while I'm not going to list out all the issues. PLEASE bring parity between the Desktop and Mobile experiences for Podcasts.

Apple Podcasts is free and offers a much better experience for example. However, I love Spotify and would like to continue to use a single app for all my music/podcast needs.

1 Reply

Hey there @Man-In-Brown

Welcome to the Community and thanks for reaching out.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We recommend suggesting the separate things you'd like changed on our Ideas board so that it could get support from other users as well. Take a look at this page to see how to post an Idea.

If you're interested in how ideas work and how your feedback reaches the right teams here, check this page out.

If you have any specific questions about the features that we offer on the desktop app when it comes to podcasts, we'd be happy to answer. Just give us a shout.

Have a lovely day!

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts