Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Desktop app impossible to be used

Desktop app impossible to be used

Hi. I have the Premium Family plan and I am using the Spotify on a late 2013 iMac. 

It turns out it is simply impossible to count on the app. Sometimes is goes black, sometimes the search doesn't work, sometimes the music stops playing all of a sudden. Each day there is a different problem. What does not change is: it is impossible to use the desktop app. Why is that?

Another thing that does not change: it is always extremely annoying using (or trying to use) the desktop app. 

Before, It was terrible. I updated it and now it's even worse. None of the solutions here solved my problem. I pay monthly for an app I can barely use. I'm seriously thinking about canceling it.

Please, guys: get better.  

Thanks. 

Captura de Tela 2020-10-05 às 14.34.21.jpg
Captura de Tela 2020-10-05 às 14.33.47.jpg
1 Reply

Hey there @siaines

Thanks for posting on the Community about this.

We're currently investigating an Ongoing Issue causing the desktop app not to work as expected. Take a look at this thread where you can add your vote by clicking on the +VOTE button. Make sure you follow the steps under Status Update as well. 

You can also Subscribe via the three-dots menu in the top right corner next to the title. That'll make sure you stay up to date with any relevant updates about this.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions.   

Suggested posts