Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Discover Weekly] Like & Dislike Buttons not availabe

[Discover Weekly] Like & Dislike Buttons not availabe

So I read this interesting thread https://community.spotify.com/t5/Implemented-Ideas/Discover-Weekly-Like-amp-Dislike-Buttons/idi-p/11....

But I cannot find the "like" and "dislike" buttons anywhere.  Is it only available for Premium users or whats the deal? (I'm using spotify on pc.)
It's really annoying to skip tracks over and over again and having these unwanted tracks appear regularly. It's just disturbing the possibility to discover new fresh music.

Plus it would be great to have the feature to ban certain songs/artists not just in the weekly playlist but on your spotify account to never be shown again.

I love finding new music and listening to every single Album of an artist to determine my personal "best off" list.
Once I have created this list I just create a similar playlist and listen to it. This is a truly great way to find new music and I love that feature. Unfortunally without beeing able to ban certain songs it becomes impossible to repeat this process.
Why? Because the new playlist you just created will use at least 50 percent of the tracks you already listened to last time.

2 Replies

Hey @DottedRain, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

Like and Dislike buttons are there but that thread is old, now they are update to Heart and Stop signs, which is respectively for likind and disliking the songs in Discover Weekly playlist. You can learn more about Discover Weekly playlist here.

However, if you would like, you can submit your idea if you want something to be changed about it in Idea Submissions board.

This’ll allow users, Stars, and Moderators to vote and comment on it.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thank you for your answer, I will try to submit it now as a idea Submission.

Suggested posts