Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover weekly playlist not updating

Solved!

Discover weekly playlist not updating

I'm having trouble with my discover weekly playlist, it's stopped updating every week and I don't know how to fix it. It's been a month now with the same songs and won't update. Please help!

165 Replies

mine just refreshed too day later 😄

Same problem once again. Maybe once again the update will arrive ad midnight of tuesday?

Anyway, please take a look.

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZEVXcKFVCiukmEhK?si=Pzfz-eGEQEaxWFmjKEFqGg

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZEVXcPxPu6xwDrK5

My Discover Weekly playlist isn't updating. I've tried unfollow/follow and logging in/logging out. Nothing has changed.

I switched my account settings (1) a couple of months ago, as I was using it with Facebook before and had someone from Spotify help me recover my email address and playlists. It seems like ever since this change, my Discover Weekly (3) and Release (4) Radar playlists have not been updating on my devices (2).

So far I have tried following without a solution:

• Logging out and logging back in
  • Logging out, deinstalling and reinstalling
  1. I was using Premium as an invitee from a Premium family account. Now I own a Premium family account.
  2. Devices:
    1. iMac, 10.13.4 OSX with 1.0.80.474.gef6b503e Spotify
    2. MacBook Pro, 10.13.4 OSX with 1.0.80.474.gef6b503e Spotify
    3. iPhone 8 Plus, 11.4 iOS with 8.4.53.689 Spotify
  3. spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZEVXcUjs8fVwjfdN
  4. spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZEVXbe4SODjmiJEJ

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screen Shot 2018-06-04 at 2.27.25 PM.png

Updated just right now, on tuesday so. As i predicted. Anyway, i would like that this problem will not happen again, i'd like to have my Discover Weekly on Monday.

Third week in a row with no monday update. Just have to pray that the update will arrive un tuesday...very annoying, please solve!

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZEVXcKFVCiukmEhK?si=Io3s5npLRluQ8exOaC_ZUQ

Suggested posts