Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discover weekly playlist not updating

Solved!

Discover weekly playlist not updating

I'm having trouble with my discover weekly playlist, it's stopped updating every week and I don't know how to fix it. It's been a month now with the same songs and won't update. Please help!

165 Replies

My DW is still not updating and I miss the new music, please let me know if you can fix it.

Here is my url:

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZEVXcM7jTkF4AgHR

@osornios

I've got mine working, you have to go through Spotify and save more songs
to your library, and it should update again at the next cycle

@user-removed

Please fill out this contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @brianlane

Have you been streaming recently, and do you regularly listen in a private session? Do you only stream from the DW playlist? Streams from the DW playlist don't count towards your recommendations.

You can try unfollowing your DW, and then heading to 'Browse > Discover'  to follow it again afterwards. Hopefully, unfollowing and following again helps.

Let me know how it goes. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

I did fill out the form for the contact. 

I checked out even my spam mails... But... No response from the agent.

I submitted the form about a week.. 

And again... the WD list is not changing.... The list was formed on 25th of June.

What else can I do?

@user-removed

If you don't get a response, go to your profile page and check that your email address is correct, because that's where the replies are sent to.

Normally, you should get an automated 'message received' email from their part, before the actual reply from an agent.

Alternatively, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star

spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZEVXcNjfvlcMBsGI

hello can you fix mine please spotify:user:spotify:playlist:37i9dQZEVXcIpQmzbM3aSL

Hey @DanTheMan4 @Draxick

Have you been streaming recently, and do you regularly listen in a private session? Do you only stream from the DW playlist? Streams from the DW playlist don't count towards your recommendations.

You can try unfollowing your DW, and then heading to 'Browse > Discover'  to follow it again afterwards. Hopefully, unfollowing and following again helps.

Let me know how it goes. 🙂
osorniosSpotify Star

That's some pretty p!$$-poor advice and customer service isn't it. I have the same issue now and all of those 'switch it off and back on again' solutions aren't working. 

Discover Weekly is basically why I pay for a Premium Family account every month and if it stops working, I will stop paying. Simple. 

Hey @die_erbse77

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs. Don't forget to check your spam folder for responses as they may end up there.

If you get an automated email directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you.

Alternatively, if you prefer support via Twitter, you can tweet @SpotifyCares or message Spotify Cares Facebook.

osorniosSpotify Star

I tried all the things suggested, but it simply won't work. This is my Spotify URI:

spotify:user:21lxyf6ewmwxwies5n4mqmo3y

Please help, thanks.

Hey @nighthawk989

I see your DW playlist updated ok. The songs are one day old. 🙂

Nice playlist, btw.

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZEVXcKFVCiukmEhK?si=X5boIMxHThCxclYkWqFanw

osorniosSpotify Star

Mine still remains the same since 6.25-2017... almost for 9 months... I'm almost giving up.... 

https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZEVXcIdNntGxE9Qi?si=xLAv8N_uQb2pZwG2_76v3g

Hey @user-removed

You should fill out the contact form, and someone from Spotify will be happy to help you within 24 hrs.

osorniosSpotify Star

Mine is not updating too.
Tnx.

Mine stoped working today too, it always refreshed sunday 23:00, and now is monday, and nothing new appeared 😞
https://open.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/37i9dQZEVXcKfudRIizax0?si=SsqoE0s-QBKOv-R4NaX0FA

Mine just updated right now, at midnight, a day later.

Suggested posts