NEXT STEP

Disliking Artist/Song Permanently?

Solved!

Disliking Artist/Song Permanently?

Family Plan

Premium

USA

Macbook Air

Hey! Spotify helped me out a lot yesterday with a hacking situation; somebody added themselves into my family plan, and also hacked into my own library. They added this song (attached image) to literally every single one of my playlists multiple times 🙂 (that's an angry smiley emoji). I wouldn't be as bothered if I didn't highly dislike the song.

So I'm wondering if there's a way to just permanently ban that artist/song from my feed?

It seems like this might be a mobile online feature, or maybe doesn't exist at all, but. It'd be sweet if I could just forget about it forever.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 12.25.40.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 12.25.56.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi pervigilo!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately I don't think that Spotify has a feature that allows you to permanently ban an artist/song from your feed. At the moment, removing that song from all your playlists is the only option.

You can submit your idea here and if it receives enough votes, maybe it will be implemented.

Hope this helps.

Cheers! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi pervigilo!

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community!

Unfortunately I don't think that Spotify has a feature that allows you to permanently ban an artist/song from your feed. At the moment, removing that song from all your playlists is the only option.

You can submit your idea here and if it receives enough votes, maybe it will be implemented.

Hope this helps.

Cheers! 

Bummer. Thank you for the help! I'll make sure to post the idea.

Take care of yourself ❤️

Suggested posts