Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Down load time

Solved!

Down load time

Hello

How long does it take Spotify to play music after you have logged on? I have a fast connection and all other apps work very fast. Spotify takes 4 to five minutes. Is that normal?

Matt

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also suggest installing the latest updates and trying to disable Hardware Acceleration, you can do that from the Menu Bar in the Spotiy menu next to the ๏ฃฟ.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also suggest installing the latest updates and trying to disable Hardware Acceleration, you can do that from the Menu Bar in the Spotiy menu next to the ๏ฃฟ.

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Thanks. I will try all suggestions.
Matt

WOW. That was fantastic. All like lightening.
Thanks

Suggested posts