Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Downloading Spotify songs as premium outside of playlists

Downloading Spotify songs as premium outside of playlists

I have no clue if my friend is trolling me or not but he says he can download songs that he "likes" or presses the Check mark on in the tab "Your Music > Songs" He says theres a download button there for him. But i only find a download button on playlists  on my spotify is there anything im doing wrong?

When my internet dies every now and then i go into my songs and notice alot of them arent playable i assume thats because they havent been downloaded since i dont keep all my songs in playlists

4 Replies

Hi, @thanhpi!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

With Spotify Premium, your tracks just sync within the app. When you save your tracks and playlists to listen in offline mode, they are storaged in your device's cache memory.

Also, you can download your favorite songs in your phone to listen in offline mode. Just head to Your Library > Songs.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else

Just like you can bring outside music onto Spotify, can you bring Spotify music outside of the website/app? For example, once you download a song from Spotify, can you take it and put it on your computer? Thanks.

I have the exact same question as thread starter, so I think I'll just comment here.

I think what we want to know is, how can we save offline the songs inside our SONGS list, not our PLAYLIST? Based on what I've been reading, you can only download the songs IF they are saved within playlists. However, I have hundreds of liked songs, and it can be a hassle to save them ALL in one playlist. We want to know if there's a way to download the songs under SONGS for offline listening.

Please see the attached screenshot.

Thank you.

Screenshot_2.png

i have the same PROBLEM!, Waiting for a Spotify Solution!

Suggested posts